Red sandalwood or ‘Rakta Chandana’ is known to be one of the most reliable natural beauty ingredients. When used for skin in form of soap, it can benefit our skin in a number of ways.
- Offers great nourishment to our skin cells, there by giving your skin pinkish glow.
- It gives a radiant complexion. If your dry, rough skin is making your complexion dull and lifeless, red sandalwood can be your savior.
- Gives you even tone for your skin. Blotchy skin with lots of blemishes and old marks of breakouts looks really unattractive. Get a perfectly even tone by opting for red sandalwood.
- It helps in exfoliation. Red sandalwood can help you immensely in exfoliating the upper dead skin cell layer and revealing a fresh layer of skin underneath.
- It controls oiliness of skin. An oily skin with large pores can lead to unwanted breakouts.IT helps to regulate the secretion of sebum and make the pores tighter as well.
- Helps to remove ugly Suntan. In case you are trying hard to get rid of your month-old sun tan, red sandalwood can be a smart choice indeed.
Ambehalad (Wild Turmeric)
Anti Bacterial Agent:
Turmeric has been used as an Anti-bacterial Agent.wild turmeric helps your skin against cancer and is not just a cosmetic which makes your skin look beautiful.
Wild turmeric help for skin whitening.
It helps to retard facial hair growth.
Helps to control Acne and Acne scars.
Combination of Raktchandan and Ambehalad helps to control Sebum on your skin and thus prevent acnes. Gives a radiant glow on your skin and helps as anti bacterial soap.