lemongrass, is a genus of Asian, African, Australian, and tropical island plants in the grass family. Some species are commonly cultivated as culinary and medicinal herbs because of their scent, resembling that of lemons.
its antiseptic and astringent properties make lemongrass oil perfect for getting even and glowing skin. lemongrass can work wonders for the skin, like breaking down bacterial infections (including acne) and it can minimize pores as well. Plus, lemongrass has a fresh and clean scent, so when it’s added into a beauty product, you practically feel like a new person.
5 benefits of lemongrass soap for your skin:
- Lemongrass is known for Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal properties.It is one of the best sanitizer for our skin.
- It can effectively prevent the bacterias that causes pimples and promote the formation of new cells that heals the spots caused by pimples eventually giving a flawless skin.
- It has all the qualities of a good exfoliant that works on every skin type. It gently exfoliates the skin as it cleans it. In addition, it improves the texture of the skin by removing the dead cells thereby preventing the formation of blackheads, and whiteheads. It also helps in opening the clogged pores.
- Lemongrass soap acts as a toner that helps in toning the muscles and tissues thereby providing a clear skin. By having toned muscles and tissues one can avoid wrinkles and hence the soap also acts as an anti-ageing agent, which will always make your skin feel fresh and young.
- Lemongrass soap acts as a natural deodorant and prevents the odor from the body. The anti-bacterial properties of lemongrass prevent the odor causing bacteria.